- You will need just add your code for your events.
- Allows to save your time and to work with the comfort.
- Create the dialog windows fast and easy! All you need is MS Word.
- Run MS Word and open resource.rc file.
- Then open callback.doc file and copy the text of your resource file to this document.
- Then click on the "CreateCallBack" button.
- Alternatively you can run "CreateCallBack" macro.
- Then enter the dialog name in dialog window and the work is done! Just paste your callback function to your Visual C project.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
You must create your callback windows functions for C (c++, c#) manually. Why? CreateCallBack will generate it automatically with adding all identifiers of this dialog using your resource.rc file!